An ally for your winter surfs, the 5/4mm wetsuit will have your back in the coldest of waves. Thanks to tests carried out by our team in extreme conditions, we have been able to design a wetsuit that is great value for money, whilst never skimping on the best technology. Wildsuits wetsuits are inspired and approved by surfers from all over the world.
A CONDENSED TECHNOLOGY THAT COMBINES WARMTH & STRETCH
Our suits utilise all of the best specifications present on todays wetsuit market:
- Limestone neoprene: a neoprene made from limestone and recycled tyres.
- Indoor Polar Fleece: this keeps the maximum amount of heat around areas of the body most sensitive to the cold.
- GBS seams: seams sewn and glued to a very high quality and totally watertight to limit water ingress.
- Front zip: a zip on the front of the wetsuit to limit water ingress.
- Lining tape: to further reinforce GBS seams.
- Reinforcement patch: unique neoprene patches to reinforce the weaker areas of the suit.
- Logos in silicone: this technology ensures that the wetsuit’s logos will not peel off over time.
- Discreet key pocket: store your keys in the secure pocket on the front zip area.
- Flush Lock Technology: limits water entry at the wrists and ankles.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE COLD WHILST PROTECTING THE PLANET
Protect yourself, your wallet and the planet. The 5/4mm wetsuit will become your ally during winter sessions. It’s created using eco-friendly technology and it doesn’t cost a bomb. To buy a Wildsuits wetsuit visit one of our partner shops in France, Spain or Portugal, or buy directly from our website.