|Model||Volume||Length / Width||Weight +/- 6%||Fin Type||Box Type||Fins Recommended. Not included||Sail Range|
|C4 71||71||219×55||TBA||Quad||Slot Box||MFC KS 13+9||3.5/5.0|
|C4 79||79||221×57||TBA||Quad||Slot Box||MFC KS 14+9||3.7/5.3|
|C4 87||87||223×59||TBA||Quad||Slot Box||MFC KS 15+9||4.0/5.6|
|C4 95||95||225×61||TBA||Quad||Slot Box||MFC KS 16+9||4.5/6.0|
• Shape: The C4 stands out for being super reactive in down-the-line wave riding allowing the rider perfect timing to hit
critical section of the wave, right in the“pocket”.
The volume distribution fits the shape perfectly, a key technical component with increased thickness on the back foot to
stand more vertically while sailing and aid floatation on cut backs. Rails in the nose area have a perfect shape, soft tuck-line
to sharp edges one-foot from the tail for full grip, round house cut backs.
• New tail design: The new tail inspired by the most evolved surfboard shapes, making the C4 hyper reactive in top
• Twin-set-inserts: We added parallel twin-inserts to the tail for anti-twist and maximum grip with double screws for
the back footstrap.
• Hull. A double concave fading into a single concave toward the tail has been proven through testing as being the best
compromise between easy sailing and control on the wave face.
• 4 x 100% carbon slot-box : Our exclusive 4x full-carbon slot box configuration, allows maximum weight saving and
• Construction: A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a biax carbon deck
lay-up along with our new 100% S-Glass bottom layup gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength
The new C4 Model is confirmed as the best choice for riders looking for a radical wave board for their travels in search of world class spots. Performing very well in side/side-on conditions, the C4 offers its best
attributes in side/side-off conditions.
You will be amazed about how good you bottom turns and how insane cut backs feel.
If you are searching for boards that allow to push your limits to excel in wave riding, here it is.