The DUO WIND V2 hard tails are made of fiberglass pressure molded, using Fiberglass and Epoxi Resin laminates with carbon reinforcements on the stressed areas such as Foil-Box and under the feets.
- 129L 229 x 76 cm ≈ 8.7 kg
- 140L 259 x 78 cm ≈ 9.8 kg
Size of the bag : 130 x 80 x 15 cm.
- Composite board performance with inflatable transportability travel friendly.
- Hardboard riding feel with top speed, up-wind ability and carving maneuvers.
- Extremely easy freeride foiler board with soft landing and no nose-dives.
- Foil deep-tuttle fin-box foil-ready for optional FOIL riding compatible with all the foils that use Medium deep-tuttle boxes. See Duo tuttle box dimensions here
- Medium deep-tuttle G10 40cm fin.
- Inflation takes 1 third of time and energy compare to a full inflatable board of its size.
- Deflating and store in trolley-bag with just one folding move to release all air in less than 30 seconds
- Easy transport and reduced storage efficiency.
- Wheeled trolley bag for easy carry and board protection. (added value)
- Airplane standard check-inn bag size allowance.
- Original footstrap inserts with M8 iron screws and a specific mast PAD adapter.