General features of this new performance HydroFoil design:
• The key is the updated rail shape !
It features sharp rails along the whole hull with no more bevels in the nose – for maximum lift and planing efficiency. These rails push the board up in flight mode after occasional touchdowns. They provide the perfect stance – a connected and stable feel to the board – which is the base to make use of all the power coming from the foil and sail.
• Compact dimensions keep the swing weight low.
• The aerodynamic profile of the short hull reduces drag while airborne.
• Big tail cut-outs allow the rider to sink the tail while pumping and load up the foil, resulting in easy and instant takeoff.
• It comes with the super stable JP Foil Box to handle all loads and an additional centre foot pad with an arch to offer additional grip and guided foot placing during gybing and takeoff.
• This board is equipped with longer, 6 single hole foot strap plugs.
The single hole plugs make moving and adjusting the foot strap position between races quicker. This strap tuning will be essential when swaping foil sizes or fuselages in changing wind conditions.
The longer plugs provide a wider range of adjustment.
This is the dedicated performance board for up and down wind courses.
• Maximum width: 1 m.
The parallel outline offers this width almost throughout the entire board giving it a more squarish look compared to its predecessor, the 190. Even the tail is marginally wider and thus the straps further outboard. The width offers maximum leverage to control the powerful foils and sails used in foil course racing.
• Higher volume of 230 L:
The incredible thickness from the tail to the forward strap area increases the volume and offers clearly more leverage. Powerful foils and sails can be handled easily.
The high volume and sharp rails get the riders airborne early and easily.
Efficient volume in the nose area supports the rider during tacks and at the start.
The true course racing foil machine !
Performance, power and control for competition.